Schindler manufactures, installs, services and modernizes elevators, escalators, and moving walks around the world.
Schindler’s PORT Destination Dispatch technology optimizes traffic flow through a building, while offering personalized service and access control.
braXos Steward middleware integrates with Schindler’s PORT Destination Dispatch technology via its Schindler PORT Connector. The connector makes possible the integration of access control and wireless lock systems with Schindler’s destination dispatch technology, and exposes a rich set of features and functions to the security integration designer:
- Supports Schindler PORT and Schindler TPCI Interfaces
- Automatic car dispatching, with home floor assignment
- Kiosk security through the customizable assignment of user profiles
- Real-Time Security Management- Automated listening for credential information (adds/modifications/deletions) to ensure secure up-to-date access for residents/tenants/staff
- Individual Kiosk locking capability – Configurable via Schindler
- VIP Access – Configurable via Schindler
- Elevator Car Dispatching Functionality via Steward- Utilizing braXos’ Scheduler/Dispatcher App, dispatch a car to a certain floor when needed via the app
- Live Audit Reporting, delivering security audit information from Schindler to any target system accessible by the braXos Steward Connector Library
Together, the Schindler PORT destination dispatch system and the braXos Schindler PORT Connector promote a seamless, cohesive security user experience.