Kronos, founded in 1977 by MIT alumnus Mark S. Ain, is a provider of workforce management hardware, software, and solutions. Kronos’ workforce management platform delivers a next-generation workforce solution that offers any-device access, embedded analytics, proactive compliance, all with a consumer-grade user experience, thanks to Kronos’ commitment to constant innovation.
Kronos Workforce Ready is a suite of cloud-based applications that combines human capital management functions with workforce management functions, providing a superior user experience with one integrated solution.
Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management products are cloud-based, purpose-built solutions for specific industries to help engage with employees, control labor costs, increase productivity, and minimize compliance risk.
The braXos Kronos Workforce Ready Connector leverages the open architecture upon which Kronos Workforce Ready was built to facilitate two-way integrations between Kronos and on-premise security and enterprise systems. When deployed into the braXos Steward middleware platform, the braXos Workforce Ready Connector allows Kronos customers to integrate their systems to satisfy any number of use cases, such as:
- Automatic on-boarding and off-boarding in enterprise and security systems (i.e.: access control systems) when on-boarding and off-boarding takes place in Kronos WFR (Workforce Ready)
- Synchronization of credential information issued by the organizational access control system into Kronos WFR, so that security credential information is maintained in one place
- Delivery into Kronos WFR of “time punches” based upon events emitted by hardware and software systems not controlled by Kronos WFR. For example, security access at a destination dispatch turnstile could act as a source of “time punch” events to inform Kronos of employee presence.
- Integration with point-of-sale systems, card-based vending systems, etc., such as Agilysys where employee spending limits are maintained in Kronos WFR, but enforced and accounted for by the point-of-sale system
The braXos Kronos Workforce Central connector is a full-featured connector capable of integrating Kronos WFC with enterprise systems, access control systems, and destination dispatch elevator systems. The connector facilitates:
- Synchronization out of Kronos WFC profile and credential information to automate on-boarding/off-boarding
- Synchronization into Kronos WFC profile and credential information, allowing for HR systems and access control systems to act as the system of record for on-boarding/off-boarding and credential management
By leveraging the family of braXos Kronos Workforce connects, customers of Kronos Workforce products open up a world of integration possibilities to maximize business processes, minimize management errors, and improve the security and safety of the organization.