2.12 of LiftOff has been released. This release includes:
- Pairing of elevator bank floors: The Commander interface now allows the elevator mechanic to pair floors from different elevator banks. Upon the next release of the mobile app, users who enter the space of either pair member will be presented with the destinations of both banks.
- LGA Communication status: Elevator mechanics and property administrators can now see in Commander whether the gateway appliance is properly communicating with the cloud.
- Visitor Management: Licensed users now have access to visitor management features that extend LiftOff functionality. Tenants who have been granted the “Visitor Host” role by building administrators can use Commander to invite guests who receive a QR code via either email or SMS for negotiating building security.
- LGA configuration and management through Commander: Software and cryptographic material can now be generated via Commander to facilitate immediate provisioning of LGAs at scale.
- ACS Sync improvements: When an access control synchronization to LiftOff occurs to manage membership in Floor Access Groups, membership is now immediately impacted once users verify their email addresses as sourced by the ACS. Customizable email templates are now supported for property-specific branding when on-boarding users through an ACS sync.
- Partner-specific LiftOff mobile apps now only see their respective buildings in their app implementations, rather than all buildings.