- Localization support – LiftOff mobile and the LiftOff Commander web portal are now fully internationalized, with an initial translation in Simplified Chinese. Additional languages will be added shortly.
- Additional improvements in privacy – Users of LiftOff who place calls to public destinations and are not enrolled in a building have their transactions anonymized. Local laws and regulations may result in additional anonymization.
- Integrated documentation – The Administrator’s, Deployer’s, and User’s guide are now fully integrated with the LiftOff Commander portal, and can be accessed here:
Elevator manufacturer specific versions are similarly accessible through the portal.
- Tooling for the Elevator Mechanic – Elevator mechanics can now control whether Floor Access Group security is in effect, easing the deployment process.
- AutoLift controls – Building administrators can now set whether AutoLift will require a confirmation and additional improvements in the quick-create of AutoLifts in the mobile app