Thyssenkrupp is a diversified industrial group that has become a global urban mobility leader and one of the world’s leading elevator companies with unique engineering capabilities.
Thyssenkrupp’s AGILE destination dispatch elevator system provides an innovative family of elevator enhancers designed to make the elevator more intelligent and efficient, including destination controls as well as design, management, and security centers.
The braXos TKE Connector is a powerful and feature-rich plug-in to the Steward middleware platform. The connector allows extensive interoperability with thyssenkrupp destination dispatch systems, providing the integration composer access to all the functions the thyssenkrupp interface exposes, including:
- Real-Time Security Management: Automated listening for credential information (adds/modifications/deletions) to ensure secure up-to-date access for residents/tenants/staff
- Individual Kiosk locking capability: Individual security maps can be created per kiosk such that certain floors can be locked out from each kiosk
- In-Car card reader security
- Code Blue service activation from a card swipe
- Kiosk pin entry security
- VIP Access: Based on a security role, upon a car swipe an elevator can put the call originally made for it on hold and pick up a VIP
- Building Scheduling: Schedule floors to be locked during certain periods of time
- Elevator Car Dispatching Functionality via Steward- Utilizing braXos’ Scheduler/Dispatcher App, dispatch a car to a certain floor when needed via the app
- Supports Turnstiles Integrations and messaging
- Audit trail of elevator access
- Support for both integrated thyssenkrupp AGILE readers and 3rd party readers
The braXos TKE Connector, paired with thyssenkrupp destination dispatch technology, combine to extend, enhance and elevate the security and efficiency of any TKE destination dispatch experience.