Mitsubishi Electric sets the world’s highest standards in elevator and escalator innovation, efficiency, safety and comfort. A leader in quality, Mitsubishi Electric has been serving the vertical transportation needs of buildings of all types and sizes in the United States since 1985.
Mitsubishi’s Destination Oriented Allocation System provides destination dispatching elevator functionality that optimizes multi-car elevator systems, reduces both wait and travel times, and features upgraded designs and ease of use.
The braXos Mitsubishi Electric Connector exposes to the integration designer a rich set of functions and services as a plug-in to the braXos Steward middleware platform. The connector facilitates integrations that require or will utilize:
- Real-Time Security Management: Automated listening for credential information (adds/modifications/deletions) to ensure secure up-to-date access for residents/tenants/staff
- In-Car card reader security
- VIP Access: Based on a security role, upon a car swipe an elevator can put the call originally made for it on hold and pick up a VIP
- Elevator Car Dispatching Functionality via Steward- Utilizing braXos’ Scheduler/Dispatcher App, dispatch a car to a certain floor when needed via the app
- Supports Turnstiles Integrations and messaging
Integrating with Mitsubishi Electric Destination Oriented Allocation System elevators is made easy by plugging the braXos Mitsubishi Electric Connector and Steward into any MEA destination dispatch security solution.