Openpath Security, Inc., founded in 2016, provides mobile-enabled, cloud-based access control system products and services to the Commercial Real Estate, Enterprise, Multi-Family Residential, Retail, House of Worship, and Educational markets, delivering next generation, frictionless technology.
Openpath’s next generation solution is composed of modern hardware, cloud-based software, encrypted credentials, and an Open API, all aligned to deliver seamless sophistication to physical security and building management.
The braXos Openpath Connector is a feature-rich plug-in to the braXos Steward middleware product. The connector utilizes most of the functionality the Openpath Open API has to offer, including supporting use cases such as:
- Automatic provisioning User data into Openpath, including pictures and groups, from HR systems or other access control platforms
- Extracting User data out of Openpath, including pictures and groups
- Performing containment control through rule-based, live group membership modifications
- Integrating Openpath Entry Report functionality with mass notification systems, data warehouses, and real-time data repositories
- Event listening, allowing Openpath to participate in an Event-Driven Architecture (EDA) and destination dispatch elevator integrations
- Business rule and compliance enforcement, such as random disablement of credentials for targeted drug testing
- Triggering events in Openpath, such as unlocking a door or calling up a camera when enterprise events occur
When used together, the Openpath family of products and the braXos Openpath Connector and braXos Steward middleware provide an unlimited number of ways the Openpath customer’s technology investment can be maximized.