KONE is a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, building and servicing automatic doors and gates, escalators and elevators, making the world’s cities better places to live.
KONE Destination Solutions significantly improve efficiency and convenience utilizing advanced and flexible technology with attractive, user-friendly operating panels, touchscreens and mobile applications.
The braXos KONE Connector provides integration opportunities to enrich and expose the full breadth of KONE Destination Solutions capabilities. The connector plugs into braXos Steward middleware, providing endless integration possibilities between KONE Destination Solutions and an array of access control, building, and enterprise systems. Some of the features of the connector are:
- KONE Factory Certified for KONE ELI, KONE RCGIF (Turnstile integration), and KONE ACCESS
- Supports a Hybrid KONE system where some of the floors have Destination Dispatch Operation Panels (DOPs) and some have traditional up/down call buttons Car Operational Panels (COPs)
- Global and per-kiosk access masks for DOPs and COPs
- Supports special features such as Priority (VIP), Handicap, Empty Car, and Space Allocation (service car to provide more space)
- In-Car card reader security
- Turnstile Integration support
- Real-Time Security Management: Automated listening for credential information (adds/modifications/deletions) to ensure secure up-to-date access for residents/tenants/staff
- Inter-floor locking capability: Individual floor locking can be created such that the 10th floor is open from the 9th floor but not the 8th floor
- Building Scheduling: Schedule floors to be locked during certain periods of time
- Elevator Car Dispatching Functionality via Steward
– Utilizing braXos’ Scheduler/DispatcherApp, dispatch a car to a certain floor on-demand
Together, the braXos KONE Connector and KONE Destination Solutions work in concert to provide an abundant set of elevator security integration possibilities.